Monday, August 20, 2012

Harpers ferry, wv

Quick update before we hit the trail out of harpers ferry. I made it in Saturday night after a personal record day of 48 miles to cross through 4 states in 15 hours. Needless to say I was exhausted and couldn't really stay up with Sam dad and patch who were there to greet me. We hung out in town on sunday and we registered into the record books at the ATC HQ when Leo rolled into town. My mom came out last night, and so did Ian and Zach. It was great to see family and stay up last night  for the first time in awhile. My computer was acting up so I couldn't put up pictures but our next stop is in frot royal in a few days. We forgot our poles in my moms trunk so this should be an interesting section!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you Ben and meet Leo. We love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete